Hi, bloggy friends! Hope you’ve had an excellent weekend! We’ve enjoyed looking at all your inspiring and creative ideas during this past week. Now it’s time to link up, sit back and peruse your fabulous creations for this new week. But first, let’s look at last week’s features!
This Smothered Chicken recipe from A Life From Scratch looks seriously yummy. Can’t wait to try it!
And how darling is this DIY Headboard from Marty’s Musings?
I love this colorful Cupcake Bouquet from Must Have Mom. So cute!
Check out this precious Old Desk Turned into a Dressing Table from Worthing Court. This is my kind of bathroom look!
Over at Denised Designed, she is sharing how she refreshed her patio table. Cool idea!
This was a very busy week at Tabler Party of Two as I got back into the swing of things after the wedding! Here’s what I was up to…
I was really pleased with the flavors of this Grill Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce!
And then I shared my Outside-the-Box Wedding Welcome Box Idea that I created for Trevor and Rachel’s out of town guests.
Time for this week’s link party! Here are a few things to remember, please.
1. Link up your favorite home decor, DIY, craft, or recipe. No Etsy, online stores, link parties or giveaways.
2. Only link up new content, meaning don’t link up anything you’ve posted on SundayFeatures before. But you can link up an older post that hasn’t been linked before.
3. Please visit at least two other links and show them some comment/share/pin love!
4. You can pin links directly from this link party.
5. By linking up to Sunday Features, you give the host(s) the right to feature one of your photos on the hosts’ blogs and to send you email reminders weekly.
6. We would greatly appreciate your linking back to one or both of us from the post you link (not your home page) and commenting as well.
7. Also, please click on our social media links below and follow us. Comment to let us know so we can follow you as well!
Have fun at this week’s party!