This Spicy Italian Game Day Crescent Ring is super easy to make and is a crowd pleaser for sure!
With the playoffs in full swing, it’s time to start thinking about what to serve on the big game day coming up soon! I have to admit… I’m not a huge football fan, but I LOVE to host a game day party each year!
It’s loaded with all the delish flavors of an Italian sub and Mezzetta Peppers provide the bit of spice that makes this recipe so yum!
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/3 lb deli sliced hot salami
- 1/2 lb deli garlic peppercorn turkey breast
- 1/2 cup well-drained Mezzetta Deli-Sliced Mild or Hot Pepper Rings
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick cooking sheet).
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles.
- On ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a circle in center. (Dough will overlap; half of each rectangle will hang over edge of pan. Dough ring should look like a sun.)
- Place half of the cheese on the crescent ring.
- Layer salami and turkey slices over cheese.
- Arrange Mezzetta pepper rings over top.
- Cover with remaining half of cheese.
- Bring each dough rectangle hanging over side of pan up over stacked filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it.
- Repeat until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.
- To drain the roasted red bell peppers thoroughly, use a fine mesh strainer, then place on a few paper towels to absorb any extra moisture.
Between now and 1/26/16, Mezzetta is hosting a Homegating Sweepstakes! Enter for the chance to win a big screen TV and a Homegating Party Pack! Also, be sure to check out Mezzetta’s video on making game day nachos.
What are you planning to serve at your big game day party? Please share!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY
LIBRARY OF FREE PRINTABLE
BLOGGING TOOLS, EBOOKS &
GOODIES FOR YOUR HOME!
Sign up to get FREE printables available only for subscribers!
Don't forget to check your inbox! We'll never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.