These Six Ingredient Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies are super quick and easy to make. Plus they are absolutely delish!
Need to make some Christmas cookies for a holiday party or cookie exchange, but you’re simply too busy to start from scratch? I’ve got you covered! These chocolate peppermint M&M cookies start from a boxed cake mix, but NO ONE will guess you didn’t make them from scratch!
This recipe makes 24 cookies that are pretty, festive, and (in my humble opinion) SO GOOD! In fact, I’ve decided this is my favorite Christmas cookie I’ve ever made.
You start off with a box of devil’s food cake mix. Add butter, egg, mini chocolate chips, peppermint pieces, and peppermint M&Ms. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and scoop on to a parchment-lined cookie sheet with a cookie scoop.
You’ll want to press some extra pieces of peppermint and M&Ms into your scooped cookie dough to make sure all the goodies aren’t hiding inside!
Into the oven they go, where they bake for about 13 minutes. And just like that… you’ve got delicious, chocolatey, pepperminty cookies to share!
My favorite thing about these is the different textures when you bite into them.
- 1 box Devil's Food Chocolate Cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peppermint bits
- 1/2 cup peppermint M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Stir together cake mix, butter, and eggs
- Stir in appx. two thirds of the chocolate chips, peppermint bits, and M&Ms
- Scoop onto parchment-lined baking sheets
- Press the remaining chocolate chips, peppermint bits, and M&Ms into the scooped cookies
- Bake for 13-15 minutes
- Cool on baking rack for a few minutes
- Transfer to cooling rack
- Store in air-tight container for up to one week
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY
LIBRARY OF FREE PRINTABLE
BLOGGING TOOLS, EBOOKS &
GOODIES FOR YOUR HOME!
Sign up to get FREE printables available only for subscribers!
Don't forget to check your inbox! We'll never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.