Welcome to the 14th week of Sunday Features link party! All of you have been bringing such awesome creativity each week. I’m always blessed when I look through all your ideas. So spread the word (click tweet at the bottom of the post) so that this party continues to grow even bigger!
This week brought some big changes here at Casa Tabler. On Monday I shared that Tom and I have started a six-week paleo challenge. We are now on day six, and, though we haven’t perfectly met the guidelines, we are doing well. It feels so good to eat real food and exercise consistently. You can learn about our paleo adventure and get an awesome paleo recipe for scallops and zucchini pasta here.
Later in the week I shared the what I created for our occasional need for a sweetener during the challenge. My solution? Homemade, all-natural date syrup. It’s actually very good… and good for you, too!
There were so many creative links that it was hard to pick our features of the week! Here were our faves.
Now let’s enjoy this party and watch the unique and love ideas that will unfold! A few things to remember before you link up.
1. Link up your favorite home decor, DIY, craft, or recipe. No Etsy, online stores, link parties or giveaways.
2. Only link up new content, meaning don’t link up anything you’ve posted on Sunday Features before. But you can link up an older post that hasn’t been linked before.
3. Please visit at least two other links and show them some comment/share/pin love!
4. You can pin links directly from this link party.
5. By linking up to Sunday Features, you give the host(s) the right to feature one of your photos on the hosts’ blogs and to send you email reminders weekly.
6. We would greatly appreciate your linking back to one or both of us from the post you link (not your home page) and commenting as well.
7. Also, please click on our social media links below and follow us. Comment to let us know so we can follow you as well!