I love to eat s’mores WAY more often than I have the opportunity to actually make them over a fire. Thanks to this little recipe, I can have s’mores bites anytime I wish! They are just as amazing, chocolately and gooey-goodness messy as the classic version of s’mores. And they really don’t take long to make! Here are the steps, followed by the recipe.
7 whole graham crackers, finely crushed (equals one cup)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
2 dark or milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 oz each), divided into rectangles
12 large marshmallows, cut in half
mini muffin pan (NOTE: I used a regular muffin pan. I think they would have been better in minis)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease pan cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter.
4. Evenly distribute the mixture into the muffin cups.
5. Press along the bottom and sides to make shallow cups.
6. Bake for five minutes.
7. While cups are baking, cut marshmallows in half using scissors and divide chocolate candy bars into rectangles.
8. Remove pan from the oven and place one candy bar rectangle in each cup.
9. Place half a marshmallow, cut side facing down, on each candy bar rectangle.
10. Turn oven on broil.
11. Broil for about two minutes. Watch them carefully! I ended up rotating my pan around to make sure they all browned.
12. Let them cool for 15-20 minutes, then carefully pop them out with a spoon.
S’more Bites are a great dessert to serve at a party. They were definitely a crowd-pleaser when I served them at our seafood boil a few weeks ago!
Rowdie used his puppy powers to try to convince me to give him one. But I had to say “No, they are for the adults, only.” 🙂
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY
LIBRARY OF FREE PRINTABLE
BLOGGING TOOLS, EBOOKS &
GOODIES FOR YOUR HOME!
Sign up to get FREE printables available only for subscribers!
Don't forget to check your inbox! We'll never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.