I’m so excited to announce that I’ll be co-hosting the Sunday Features Link Party for the next few weeks! I’m thrilled to be joining Denise at Denise Designed in the link party. She is amazingly creative AND she’s a Texan. You’re going to love her blog! Learn more about Denise and show her some blog love by clicking on her picture below.
You may have seen that I co-hosted another link party earlier this week. And you might be wondering what on earth is a link party. Here’s the scoop. If you are a blogger, you can link up your posts to my page using the inlinkz button below. Your links will appear on both mine and Denise’s blogs, so double the views! If you are NOT a blogger, you get to visually feast on some great ideas that will be posted here! Link parties, also known as blog hops or blog parties, are great for bloggers and readers alike because they expose you to so many wonderful ideas. I hope you’ll click on some links below and see what some very creative ladies have posted!
Now… onto the link party!
We had some great links last week at the Launch of Sunday Features! The theme was Anything Christmas, so let’s highlight the top three!!!
Or learn how to DIY Wood Pallet Christmas Tree from Scavenger Chic.
And need a new Holiday Cookie Recipe? Visit Platter Talk to get the recipe for these Wonton Holiday Kisses.
Before we get this party started, here’s a reminder:
- Link up your favorite home decor, DIY, craft and recipe. No Etsy, online stores, link parties or giveaways.
- Definitely link up new content, meaning don’t link up the same post more than once. But you can link up an older post for sure.
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other links and show them some love.
- You could even pin the links directly here from the party itself.
- By linking up to Sunday Features, you give the host(s) the right to feature one of your photos on the hosts blogs and to send you email reminders weekly.
- And of course…its always an added bonus if you can comment and/or link back to us on your blog (but not mandatory).
Denise and I would love if you show some host love by clicking on our social media links and following us. We will do the same for you!
Now on to the party!
This week, let’s be sure to see your best Christmas DIY projects. Come back and click on links, and the most clicked on will be featured at next week’s party!