Game Day Snacks and Sunday Features
Sriracha Spicy Chex Mix from Take Two Tapas | Mini Potato Skins with Sour Cream, Bacon and Chives from Cravings of a Lunatic | Jalapeno Beer Queso from Growing Up Gabel | Grain Free Buffalo Cauliflower Wings from Intoxicated on Life | Party Dip Bar from Lydi Out Loud
And from your Hosts…
Denise Designed is sharing her Game Day Recipes from a Sunday Features last year just in time for the big game day
Let’s start this week’s party!
Just a few guidelines:
1. Link up your favorite home decor, DIY, craft, or recipe. No Etsy, online stores, link parties or giveaways.
2. Only link up new content, meaning don’t link up anything you’ve posted on Sunday Features before. But you can link up an older post that hasn’t been linked before.
3. Please visit at least two other links and show them some comment/share/pin love!
4. By linking up to Sunday Features, you give the host(s) the right to feature one of your photos on the hosts’ blogs and to send you email reminders weekly.
5. For brownie points, please link back to your host from the post you link (not your home page) and comment, too!
6. Also, please click on our social media links below and follow us. Comment to let us know so we can follow you as well!
Don’t forget to show off your featured post! Here’s your button…
And here’s a button to just let people know that you party with us regularly.