This Cranberry Jalapeno Dip is very easy to prepare, plus it’s so pretty and festive for the holidays!
Basically it’s a cranberry salsa/cream cheese dip. YUM! What makes this dish so dang good is the combination of tangy cranberries combined with spicy jalapeños and a bit sugar to make it sweet.
Best of all, I whipped it up in about 30 minutes from start to finish with the help of my food processor.
- 1 12-oz. package of fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar (or more if you prefer it sweeter)
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- dash of salt
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened (I used low-fat)
- Combine all ingredients except the cream cheese. (I chopped the cranberries, jalapeño, and cilantro in a food processor).
- Thoroughly stir together.
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a 9 X 9 dish or pie plate.
- Pour cranberry jalapeño mixture over the cream cheese.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- You could serve the cranberry jalapeño mixture without the cream cheese. Simply stir together the first seven ingredients and you've got a delicious cranberry jalapeño salsa. Serve in a bowl with tortilla chips or crostini!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY
LIBRARY OF FREE PRINTABLE
BLOGGING TOOLS, EBOOKS &
GOODIES FOR YOUR HOME!
Sign up to get FREE printables available only for subscribers!
Don't forget to check your inbox! We'll never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.