I’ve definitely been on a Mexican food kick lately. But why not? It’s easy to throw together quick and delicious Mexican meals. And of course, they usually have a little kick to them… an added bonus!
This recipe came together in no time at all because I used Trader Joe’s pre-seasoned Pollo Asado chicken breasts and Cilantro Salad Dressing (to drizzle on as sauce).
I know, you may wonder if I get paid by Trader Joe’s since I include their products in so many recipes. I only wish! No, I get no compensation. I just love Trader Joe’s!
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 1 package Trader Joe's pre-seasoned Pollo Asado chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Cilantro Salad Dressing
- 4-5 radishes, thinly sliced or julienned
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, sliced into wedges
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 8 oz. Cotija cheese, crumbled
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium heat
- Saute chicken breasts for 7-10 minutes or until cooked through
- Microwaive tortillas wrapped in damp paper towel for 25-30 seconds
- Fill tortillas (2 per taco) with chicken
- Garnish with cotija cheese, radishes, cilantro, lime and avocado
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- If you don't have access to Trader Joe's, simple marinate chicken breasts in a mixture of olive oil, chili powder and lime. You can combine chopped cilantro with ranch dressing for the sauce.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY
LIBRARY OF FREE PRINTABLE
BLOGGING TOOLS, EBOOKS &
GOODIES FOR YOUR HOME!
Sign up to get FREE printables available only for subscribers!
Don't forget to check your inbox! We'll never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.