This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #VivaLaMorena #CollectiveBias
Football season is BIG at Casa Tabler. Love of the game started with Tom’s dad, who passed the passion to the husband. Now our two grown sons are equally smitten with all things football… so what’s a girlie girl to do but jump in and have fun with the season?!
I do that by creating yummy, game-friendly recipes for my guys, and I LOVE throwing a party for the Big Game! I’m thrilled to share with you one of the Tabler men’s favorite: Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Corn Dip.
Before I share how to make this super yum dip, I want to mention how you have the chance to win some awesome prizes in the LA MORENA® sweepstakes. I’m hoping one of you will win big!
#VivaLaMorenaSweepstakes (NFL Playoffs)
It’s easy to whip up this spicy, cheesy, deliciousness featuring flavorful LA MORENA® Sliced Jalapeños (which are easy to find on the hispanic food aisle). I found mine at Ralphs here in the desert. LA MORENA® has been providing peppers and chilis with the authentic flavors and traditions of the Mexico home for over 35 years!
I love all these flavors together!
I serve this dip with blue corn chips but crackers would be just as tasty. 🙂
If you’re having a large party for the Big Game, simply double the recipe.
- 8 strips of bacon
- 2 (11 oz) cans whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1/4 cup LA MORENA® Sliced Jalapeños, 28 oz. can, diced (more or less as desired for spice)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mexican cheese blend, shredded
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a cast-iron skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until slightly crispy
- Remove from heat and set bacon on paper towels to absorb excess grease
- Drain off all but 1 teaspoon of the grease remaining in the pan
- Crumble the bacon
- Combine the corn, jalapeños, cream cheese, mexican cheese, salt, half of the bacon, and half of the cilantro
- Scoop into the skillet and bake for 20 minutes
- Sprinkle with the remaining bacon and cilantro
- Serve immediately.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY
LIBRARY OF FREE PRINTABLE
BLOGGING TOOLS, EBOOKS &
GOODIES FOR YOUR HOME!
Sign up to get FREE printables available only for subscribers!
Don't forget to check your inbox! We'll never send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time.